Or, Write me: Evergreen Association of American Baptist Churches, 409 Third Ave South, Kent WA 98032
Social Media Corner:
There are still churches in the Evergreen Association who do not have a Facebook page. If you need help setting up a Facebook Page, I am happy to consult with your church and help.
If you do have a Facebook page, make sure to encourage your church to do the following:
1. “Check in” to your church.
2. “Like” your church’s Facebook Page.
3. Turn “On” your Facebook notifications for the page.
4. “Like” your church’s posts and pictures.
5. “Share” your church’s posts, pictures, and events on your personal pages.
6. “Invite” friends to like the church’s page.
7. “Invite” friends to events!
Include your social media site on your bulletin, website, newsletter, and any other print or digital materials. At the very least, include your page’s Facebook site, and ask people to “check in” on Sunday mornings. This will help boost visibility of your page and let your friends know what church you go to!
A reminder: We are creating an #EvergreenAdvent video devotional calendar.